Be part of a team which caters for private equity, venture capital, direct property, private debt and corporate finance, among other areas.
Multi-faceted role which involves analysing and performing due diligence assessments on potential investment opportunities, facilitating and executing on the investments after they are approved, performing variety of deal specific administrative matters, reporting to investors, as well as on-going monitoring of various investment functions.
Preparation and administration of investment entities, as well as dealing with all facets of the setup, performance measurement, maintenance and assistance of the legal, accounting, administrative and secretarial duties of an investment, associated company or potential opportunities. Ad hoc client facing and capital raising will occur from time to time.
- CA(SA) or CFA
- Expectation to complete RE5 exam after joining
- Excellent academic track record
- 0 – 2 years’ experience/exposure of investment, financial services or asset management (or similar position)
- Passion for investments displayed through an entrepreneurial history/investment experience (own share portfolio, investment club, books, hobbies etc.)
- Experience working with Adobe and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
|Job Category||Finance, Specialist Finance|