Senior Advisor: Product Management
Develop and execute regional strategies for commercial products and provide direction and guidance to achieve revenue projections while delivering and executing against a plan to drive incremental growth above current forecasts. Serve as an ambassador of the CoE by adopting and adapting commercial products and go-to-market strategies to better enable and connect Sales, Analytics and delivery teams to drive product adoption and utilisation to deliver long-term results.
- Serve as local ambassador for the Africa region for commercial products and as a primary link between the African region and the CoE.
- Work with the CoE to evolve and adapt overall product line strategies for commercial across industries. Communicate innovative product ideas to the CoE and work together to develop business cases to support regional growth aspirations.
- Set aspirational revenue goals that exceeds current revenue projections and work with Sales/Analytics to develop plans to achieve set goals.
- Achieve Annual Revenue Plan by managing the overall pipeline for commercial initiatives in Africa.
- Develop comprehensive sales training plans to increase awareness of commercial solution sets with the Sales teams and to ensure sales team effectiveness.
- Support Sales by participating in sales conversations as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). Serve as an active SME on sales calls and engagements.
- Ensure all solutions are on track for final delivery and meet client’s overall expectations while maintaining the brand as a leading solutions risk provider.
- Get closer to customers and further engage them in ideation and product development/validation.
- Participate in industry events, and provide thought leadership, guidance and continuous improvements on Fraud, Identity and Verifications products.
- Deliver monthly forecasting reports and dashboards that provide clarity and transparency across Product, Sales, Analytics & IT to monitor product adoption.
- Implement and maintain all compliance requirements as it relates to the commercial portfolio.
- Manage strategic partnerships and key alliances for the product suite.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- An advanced degree with more than 10 years’ experience relating to product management specialising in commercial management.
- Business maturity, analytic ability and strong communication skills.
- Excellent presentation abilities and the ability to explain complex concepts and solutions in a simplified but persuasive way.
- Proven ability to innovate new concepts and solutions.
|Job Category||Finance, Specialist Finance|